Friday, April 28, 2006

***Breaking News***


The baby birds were born last night!!! Well at least 2 or 3 of them were born last night, it's difficult to tell whose fluff is whose. More later, I should actually be heading to work right now, but I just couldn't help but share my exciting news.
Happy Friday!
there are definitely two babies in this picture. You can see the one pair of eyes, then there is a baby to the left. There might be a baby #3 in the front of the eyes, but it is hard to tell. I don't want to upset Gabi and look at the nest for too long.

5 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You should give them names!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Maybe the first baby should be named in honor of the first German I ever met, Matthias:-)

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Erin said...

I guess Annette was the first German I ever met. But Matthias was definitely my first German "Pen friend."

 
At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congratulations. Ok, well, how do we name them if we don't know their gender? I guess we can give them gender neutral names? We don't want to deal with long-term issues of identity crisis. College is expensive enough as it is, you don't want to have to worry about therapist bills too! :)

See you soon!
Anuradha

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anuradha has a very good point. Gender neutal names are easier in English, I think. What about Sammy, Morgan, Leslie, Lee, Pat, Hunter, or Alex? Jennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home