Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Internal Ipod

My feelings as summed up by a few tunes:

I want to go “Home.”

In other words, “I just can’t wait to get on the road again.”

But “Don’t Worry, Be Happy,”

Tomorrow, “I’m leaving on a jet plane.”

So, “I’ll be home for Christmas,”

Because I’m an, “American Girl.”

So “Have yourself a merry little Christmas” and safe travels to where ever you are headed this holiday season. If I am headed your way, I hope we see each other while I am home. If I’m leaving your neck of the woods, see you in 2006☺

If being away from Berlin provides me with insights about my year in Germany I might post a blog entry or two. If not, regular Berlin adventures will begin again in January. For now I leave you with the following picture!

3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice picture! I think that should be the unofficial logo of the year.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that you?

CJS

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Indeed it is... hoping to not get hit by oncoming traffic (regardless of whether I am actually good or bad;-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home