Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Two Months in Germany

It has been brought to my attention by a number of friends that this blog is not what they expected. It's not juicy enough, it's being censored, the real story is hidden. Some people have suggested that I create a password-protected blog where people could get "the real scoop." Others have suggested special code words to describe my more fun (if slightly questionable) adventures. Just yesterday I was presented with, "it's great that you bought German shoes, the real question is where did you go in those shoes, what did you do and with whom did you do it?"

HELLO, did you know me before I left for Berlin? Was I dancing on tables, drinking and kissing random people before!? ;-) Were you expecting the Washingtonienne goes to Europe?

No, seriously, thanks for reading and commenting. I have been in Germany for two months today! What an awesome two months it has been! I will continue to post my thoughts and stories about living in Europe. As for juicy details, you never know when they might pop up...stay tuned.

3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin,
You - kissing random strangers? I'm sure that would be very out of character!!!
Jennie

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Jennie I am sure I have know idea what you (or your duck) are talking about!

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I may mention my thoughts on that: my own blog is also censored in a certain way. Therefore, a lot of information is between the lines. Only close friends can read this information, of if you google, you might get more hints. Sometimes people ask for the code, so I give them the key. That's how my blog works.

Furthermore, I enjoyed the evenings with Erin, and these evenings were definitely not, what the readers in this blog may expect. They were just very very nice. But this should be clear, when you are having fun with Erin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home