Thursday, August 03, 2006

Yum!

It should not come as a great surprise that I am equally excited to be going back to the States and crushed to be leaving Germany. I am returning to a loving family, old friends and new opportunities. But I am leaving new friends, a culture with a healthier pace of life and many interesting sights. I am also bummed to be leaving...my grocery store full of products, many of which I have yet to try! Here are three of my latest discoveries:




Actually, I am not a fan of the Kinder Pengui. The white "milk" filling is not as sweet as a marshmellow, but feels a bit marshmellowy in my mouth:-p The apple tea and white asparagus cup-o-soup though were delicious! I will probably take some of the tea home with me.

How many more yummy things have I yet to try in my grocery store... I've only got 27 days to find out!

5 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried Erdnussflips?

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Erin said...

yes, I have tried those! Aren't they great! Should I send you some?

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be happy to transport some of your food finds home with me in my suitcase!
I am looking forward to our days together in Berlin!
Maybe we can revisit that fabulous store in Berlin with all the interesting food!!!!
Love you,
Mom oxoxoxo

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, german food is pretty neat but did you know that doritos came up with, like, four new flavors while we were gone?

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Erin said...

holy crud, I better get back fast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home