Thursday, February 09, 2006

Death to the Project Proposal

Holy moly my last few postings have been long! In an attempt to be brief, be bright and be gone, I think I can sum up my week at work in 2 sentences (maybe 2 and a fragment.)

1.I am currently extremely frustrated with my project because my mentor says I do not yet have a project proposal.

2.So I am writing, writing, writing and get to the point where I should explain my motivation for the project and realize…

3.If only it were acceptable to write, “I thought Berlin would be a fun place to spend my quarter-life crisis” or “you just can't get good cheese spaetzel and apple strudel in the States” my project proposal would be complete and 100% honest!

Alas, I guess I better get back to work:-(

4 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin! Keep on running. You touched the zero point. You question everything, and now, you will come up with something very special! Run!

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As they said in Philly....
"Who ya gonna call? Ghostbusters!"
As we say in Bucks County...
"Who ya gonna call? Dr R! "
Love ya, Mom oxoxoxo

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Thanks Mom and Matthias! And thanks Dr. R. He has been a huge help!

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll get it . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home